GUIDELINE ING0ING COSTS
The security deposit we require to trade with you and give credit terms.£5000
Fixtures Service Charge †
An annualised 15% of the total value of fixtures and fittings (payable weekly)£7500
Stock and Glassware
A guide figure including drinks and food. Will be valued on the day of change.£5000
Valuers and advisors fees
Fee varies depending on advice taken£500
- Total ingoing fees ††
Beautiful venue with extensive grounds in a busy market town
† Service charge is 15% of total fixtures and fittings value
†† If you don't have all the funding available immediately, talk to usDownload energy performance certificate.
The Bee Hotel is Located in the heart of the tourist town of Abergele. The site has 7 en-suite bedrooms, a large bar/lounge and is situated in its own extensive grounds. It is due to undergo an extensive refurbishment which will completely transform the site. Therefore we are looking for a tenant who can share JW Lees vision for the future of the Bee Hotel.
- A large, cosy lounge area to the rear of the property holds up to 40 guests.
- Another generously sized area to the front of the property also provides a public bar also holding up to 40 guests and includes a pool table.
- Located to the front of the property there is also a small dining area for up to 20 covers.
- This property offers a large function room with its own private bar and toilet facilities.
- A recently refurbished commercial kitchen provides much scope for an all-day menu at The Bee.
- The second floor of the property has 7 rooms all with en-suite bathrooms (2 family, 3 double, 1 twin and 1 single).
- There is also a laundry and separate bathroom on this floor.
- To the rear of the property is a large beer garden and a children’s play area.
The living quarters consist of 4 double bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
|Year||Draught Beer (Brls)||Bottled Beer (Cases)||Wines (Litres)||Spirits (Litres)||Soft Drinks (Cases)||Total Composite|