The Charlestown is an extraordinary pub situated on the eastern reaches of Blackley and is approximately 5 miles from Manchester city centre. It is an established pub that is well known by the community locals. It is currently being run as a predominantly wet led site but it has huge potential for a food offering.It would suit an experienced operator who is looking for a challenge and willing to open its doors to all the community. We are looking for a candidate that can handle a high volume of customers alongside a large number of functions throughout the week.
- The Charlestown is a substantial two story property.
- The site is partitioned into two separate areas.
- The first room can fit up to 45 people, has a bar servery and also hosts a pool table and darts throw.
- The other room consists of an extensive bar servery and can hold up to 125 people.
- There is a fully equipped commercial kitchen making this site perfect for functions and food offerings.
- Outside there is a considerable beer garden with children’s play area.
- There is also a large car park to the front of the building.
The live-in accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, a kitchen and dining room and two bathrooms.