GUIDELINE ING0ING COSTS
The security deposit we require to trade with you and give credit terms.£5000
Fixtures Service Charge †
An annualised 15% of the total value of fixtures and fittings (payable weekly)£4650
Stock and Glassware
A guide figure including drinks and food. Will be valued on the day of change.£5000
Valuers and advisors fees
Fee varies depending on advice taken£500
- Total ingoing fees ††
Substantial site to serve the surrounding community
† Service charge is 15% of total fixtures and fittings value
†† If you don't have all the funding available immediately, talk to usDownload energy performance certificate.
The Charlestown is an extraordinary pub situated on the eastern reaches of Blackley and is approximately 5 miles from Manchester city centre. It is an established pub that is well known by the community locals. It is currently being run as a predominantly wet led site but it has huge potential for a food offering.It would suit an experienced operator who is looking for a challenge and willing to open its doors to all the community. We are looking for a candidate that can handle a high volume of customers alongside a large number of functions throughout the week.
- The Charlestown is a substantial two story property.
- The site is partitioned into two separate areas.
- The first room can fit up to 45 people, has a bar servery and also hosts a pool table and darts throw.
- The other room consists of an extensive bar servery and can hold up to 125 people.
- There is a fully equipped commercial kitchen making this site perfect for functions and food offerings.
- Outside there is a considerable beer garden with children’s play area.
- There is also a large car park to the front of the building.
The live-in accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, a kitchen and dining room and two bathrooms.
|Year||Draught Beer (Brls)||Bottled Beer (Cases)||Wines (Litres)||Spirits (Litres)||Soft Drinks (Cases)||Total Composite|