GUIDELINE ING0ING COSTS
The security deposit we require to trade with you and give credit terms.£5000
Fixtures Service Charge †
An annualised 15% of the total value of fixtures and fittings (payable weekly)£1000
Stock and Glassware
A guide figure including drinks and food. Will be valued on the day of change.£1000
Valuers and advisors fees
Fee varies depending on advice taken£500
- Total ingoing fees ††
Beautiful site that would suit an operator with food experience
† Service charge is 15% of total fixtures and fittings value
†† If you don't have all the funding available immediately, talk to usDownload energy performance certificate.
The Junction is a substantial detached building that is situated in Denshaw, a hamlet 7 miles North East of Oldham town centre. It is a highly prominent building located at the junction off A640/A672.
This site would suit a driven and energetic operator with a positive attitude who can build a reputable business and offer a warm welcome to old and new customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for any tenant who is willing to take on a challenge of running a food-led pub at the heart of the local community.
- As you enter the pub there is a spacious lounge and dining room which can sit up to 28 people which features a gas fire
- There is also a ornamental range which takes centre stage in a further section of the lounge and can sit up to 12 people
- The bar servery is large and backs onto a separate and distinctive trading that is less formal
- The site also benefits from a commercially equipped kitchen
- There is a small beer patio the front of the property
- Large surfaced car park to the rear of the property.
The property consists of considerable live-in accommodation with two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. It also has a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
|Year||Draught Beer (Brls)||Bottled Beer (Cases)||Wines (Litres)||Spirits (Litres)||Soft Drinks (Cases)||Total Composite|