GUIDELINE ING0ING COSTS
The security deposit we require to trade with you and give credit terms.£5000
Fixtures Service Charge †
An annualised 15% of the total value of fixtures and fittings (payable weekly)£9000
Stock and Glassware
A guide figure including drinks and food. Will be valued on the day of change.£7000
Valuers and advisors fees
Fee varies depending on advice taken£550
- Total ingoing fees ††
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced operator to be part of a thriving community
† Service charge is 15% of total fixtures and fittings value
†† If you don't have all the funding available immediately, talk to usDownload energy performance certificate.
The Parrswood is at the heart of the local community. Its high end internal décor and layout of trading areas allows the site to attract local trade for drinks and dinner and also those looking for a venue to celebrate a special occasion or host business meetings.
There is an extensive food offering in place which could be further developed to complement the existing quality drinks offer. The Parrswood needs an experienced operator with a proven track record of managing or running a large site to ensure the recent investment is taken to the next level. An ideal operator would be hands on, be able to engage with the customers and regulars on a day-to-day basis and have the business acumen to understand the key drivers of a successful business.
- On entering vast site you are welcomed by a L-shaped bar and open plan dining area
- Tiered dining area to the right of a the pub and a cosy snug surrounding a large open fire
- There is a large area that is often used for functions or large parties and can be curtained off
- 182 covers in the restaurant
- There is a fully commercially fitted kitchen on the first floor of the building with functioning dumb waiters
- Outside there is a large outdoor area with heated seating areas for up to 60 people
- The car park can hold up to 20 vehicles
The living accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms, a kitchen and utility, bathroom, lounge and diner and also a large entrance hall.
|Year||Draught Beer (Brls)||Bottled Beer (Cases)||Wines (Litres)||Spirits (Litres)||Soft Drinks (Cases)||Total Composite|