GUIDELINE ING0ING COSTS
The security deposit we require to trade with you and give credit terms.£5000
Fixtures Service Charge †
An annualised 15% of the total value of fixtures and fittings (payable weekly)£7500
Stock and Glassware
A guide figure including drinks and food. Will be valued on the day of change.£5000
Valuers and advisors fees
Fee varies depending on advice taken£500
- Total ingoing fees ††
Incredible opportunity for an experienced operator to take a stunning site
† Service charge is 15% of total fixtures and fittings value
†† If you don't have all the funding available immediately, talk to usDownload energy performance certificate.
The Walton Arms is a destination food venue located in a semi-rural area on the outskirts of Accrington, easily accessible and visible by passing traffic. This pub is idyllic inside and beautifully decorated with separate dining areas for private parties, local diners and evening drinkers. With a major refurbishment in 2017, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced food operator looking for a destination food venue that they can take to the next level.
- One large bar is found in the centre of the pub
- Split level dining facilities over two levels which holds approximately 82 covers
- The separate dining areas are ideal for large groups and private functions
- Has a large, comprehensive catering kitchen and cellar and storage facilities.
- Further storage space can be found in another building to the rear of the pub.
- To the outside of the site there is a large beer garden and car parking facilities.
The living accommodation comprises of a large lounge, fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is also an office and an attic within the private accommodation.
|Year||Draught Beer (Brls)||Bottled Beer (Cases)||Wines (Litres)||Spirits (Litres)||Soft Drinks (Cases)||Total Composite|